BSc Environmental Science – The Biosphere Emphasis
Environmental Science – The Biosphere Emphasis at University of Arizona is the scientific investigation of human interactions with natural systems.
|Full-time Duration:||4 years|
|Starting in:||August, January, May|
|Tuition Fee:||$37,116 per year|
|Location:||Tucson, United States|
The goals of the Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science – The Biosphere Emphasis at University of Arizona are to:
- Offer a rigorous science-based preparation for careers in environmental science
- Prepare students for graduate studies in environmental science
- Facilitate assuming a leadership role in academia, business, government, private organizations, or other career venues.
- Provide the academic tools needed to address fundamental and applied problems related to human inhabited parts of the Earth.
- Living in Symbiosis
- Natural Resources Ecology
- Principles of Ecotoxicology
“Choosing the Master’s program for Physiological Sciences at the University of Arizona was one of the best decisions I could have made in my education. Our department is warm and collaborative, offering an array of research topics and techniques underneath a vast and integrative umbrella of physiology. Beyond my research experience, I was presented with teaching opportunities, which I feel honed my skill of scientific communication. Having the dynamic research/teaching/class schedule not only kept me active but helped me reinforce material in multiple contexts. Overall, this program was exactly what I wanted in my segway into the medical sciences… and with my teaching assistantship paying for my tuition, how could I say no?”
Andrew Wojtanowski // MS 2016